June 09, 2010

Conclusion of Double Critique #5

It's time to close the critique for ScrapHappieAz and LuvEweKnits.  They both read and appreciated every word y'all put in comments!

ScrapHappieAz (Shirley) wrote me this:

"I took some more photos showing how the potholders fit on the hand as was suggested. Since it was mentioned that some people did not know how they worked I changed a majority of them to have this photo as the first pic. I still want to take some pics using them such as holding a baking pan or casserole as some else suggested. I had so much fun reading all the comments and I continue to strive for better photos. I also like the idea that people want 2 potholders so I will add more sets of two."

She was thrilled with your great suggestions!  Here's the result of YOUR suggestions!

Nice Job!

LuvEweKnits has taken all of your comments into consideration.  Her life got suddenl SUPER busy and she has not been able to focus on her shops.  She's promised to let us know what she's done very soon!  I will just edit this post to include her changes.

It will be a couple of weeks before another critique is posted so if you would like to be profiled please convo me!  Thank you, each one of you, for helping make these posts a success!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is welcomed but please remember to be respectful :-)